Update on May 03, 2020: This plugin is now a part of Oxy Toolbox. You might want to buy that plugin instead.
This plugin lets you move or copy the styles associated with id or a class of any element to a new class.
- Move all the styles from id to a class incl. those attached to pseudo-classes like
:hoverand pseudo-elements like
- Copy classes for variations. Ex.:
Reset all the styles for the class/id
Move styles from id to a class
Currently (as of Oxygen 3.2) the process for moving all the styles associated with an id is to make a note or take screenshots of all the settings, add a class, manually re-apply them and remove or unset them from the id.
Oxy Class Act makes the above super quick and convenient with just a single click.
To move the styles from id to a class, simply click the “Copy to class” button, specify your desired class name and hit return or press OK.
Copy classes for variations
Let’s say you have set up a blue button with several style changes visually like changing the border-radius, button size etc.
To make a red variation of this, simply click the “Move to class” button, specify your new class name for the variation and hit return or press OK.
What is the nature of the license?
The plugin is GPL and can be used on any number of your or your client sites with lifetime updates and support.
How do I install the plugin?
- Click on the download link in your purchase confirmation email if you have not already downloaded it after your purchase.
- Download the plugin’s zip file.
- Go to Plugins > Add New in your WordPress admin. Click “Add New” button, then “Upload Plugin” button, then “Choose File”, browse to and select the plugin’s zip file.
- Activate the plugin.
- Enter the license key and activate your plugin license at Oxy Plugins > Oxy Class Act. Valid license key should be entered for the plugin to function and for automatic updates.
1.4.6 – May 07, 2020
- Fixed Repeater components vanishing on clearing styles.
1.4.5 – April 24, 2020
- Fixed span element disappearing when any of the plugin’s buttons are clicked.
1.4.4 – April 20, 2020
- Applied a fix to ensure that plugin’s buttons do not appear when no element is selected.
1.4.3 – April 15, 2020
- Applied a fix to clear :before and :after when data is moved.
1.4.2 – April 09, 2020
- Fixed shortcode getting removed from Shortcode components when Copy to Class or Move to Class actions were performed.
1.4.1 – April 08, 2020
- Fix: Fixed compatibility issue with our upcoming Oxy Undo plugin.
- Enhancement: Added steps to license the plugin in the settings page.
1.4 – April 03, 2020
- Fix: Clear styles wiping out code in the Code Block.
- Fix: Lag when typing in the classname field.
1.3 – March 09, 2020
- Added option to disable warnings.
- Added new buttons to copy/move styles to the element’s ID from class.
1.2.2 – March 06, 2020
- Added a workaround to tackle headers already sent issue on plugin activation/deactivation.
1.2.1 – March 05, 2020
- Added a bug fix related to the licensing process that was resulting in page getting redirected to options.php with a message that the link has expired.
- Added fix for headers already sent warnings.
1.2 – March 02, 2020
- Added compatibility fix for Editor Enhancer PRO.
1.1 – February 29, 2020
- Added a button to reset styles for the current class/id.
- Removed plugin’s branding in the Oxygen editor.
1.0 – February 28, 2020
- Initial Release.