Oxy Toolbox adds several time-saving and useful features for the Oxygen builder.
Each module and option can be enabled and disabled individually.
This module adds Undo and Redo buttons and provides autosaving option.
A few use cases:
- Undoing moving elements around in the Structure Panel or accidental drag and drop actions in the main center frame.
- Undoing the action of linking a selected text in Text component.
- Recovering the text deleted from components like Text and Progress Bar which is otherwise not possible.
- Creating re-usable parts from an element and continue to edit the element by immediately pressing the Undo button. The reusable part can be found in the Templates list.
- Recovering an accidental deletion of a condition.
- Undoing values entered for the properties in the controls for the selected component.
This module lets you move or copy the styles associated with id or a class of any element to a new class.
- Move all the styles from id to a class incl. those attached to pseudo-classes like
:hoverand pseudo-elements like
- Copy classes for variations. Ex.:
- Reset all the styles for the class/id.
This module lets you rename and remove unused classes in Oxygen.
- Rename classes throughout the site across all Pages/Templates etc. without manually removing the class, adding a new class and re-adding all the properties.
- Scan for and delete all the unused classes sitewide i.e., classes that have not been assigned to any elements.
This module adds a text area to view/edit text of Heading and Text components.
This is useful in certain situations when the element is set to be hidden.
For Rich Text components, the text area will show the content in HTML.
You can directly add valid HTML in there if you want and it will be reflected in the preview.
This module registers custom conditions in Oxygen using which elements can be selectively output based on various parameters.
Back To Top
This module allows users to smoothly scroll back to the top of the page.
The link fades in on the bottom right-hand side of the content area, after the browser window has been scrolled beyond a certain point, and remains fixed during scrolling.
If users continues scrolling, the button nicely reduces its opacity to be less distracting during navigation.
Reading Progress Bar
This module adds a progress indicator showing how much the page has been scrolled as a thin fixed horizontal bar along the top edge of the browser on the front end.
Table of Contents
This module provides a
[oxy_toc] shortcode for displaying an automatically generated collapsible Table of Contents (TOC) consisting of a list of the headings on the current page.
The shortcode can be placed either in the WordPress editor or in the Oxygen editor using a Shortcode component.
This module has several sub modules/features.
Back To WP Additions
This option adds Templates and Pages menu items under “Back to WP” menu in the Oxygen editor.
Compact View For Element Buttons
This option makes the buttons for adding elements in the left Add+ panel appear in 3 columns instead of the standard 2.
This option adds the name of current Template or Page or any other kind of entry that is currently being edited to the left of Structure button in Oxygen’s editor interface.
Adds the following CSS fixes in the editor:
- removes the unneeded scrollbars and light gray background for range slider inputs, and vertically centers the color picker circle in Firefox.
- vertically centers the close icon, increases the width of columns and adds a vertical scrollbar when necessary in the conditions dialog.
- adds a vertical scrollbar when necessary in the dynamic data dialog.
Dropdowns On Hover
This option makes Media Query, Manage Menu, Back to WP Menu and Select Box dropdowns to appear on hover.
Expanded Oxygen Toolbar Menus
Makes the buttons for Settings, Stylesheets, Selectors, Admin and Frontend a single click away.
Media Query Buttons
Replaces the media query dropdown with a row of buttons to avoid multiple clicks.
Open Back To WP Menu Links In New Tabs
Makes links under Back to WP Menu like Admin and Frontend buttons to open in a new tab.
Remove min-width and min-height for empty Divs
Oxygen sets a minimum width and height of 80px each for Divs that are empty.
There might be situations when you want to set a height of say 10px for a Div and this option enables you to see it as it should in the Oxygen editor similar to how it looks in the front end.
This module adds Templates and Pages in the WordPress Toolbar for editing the selected item with Oxygen directly with an option to also make the toolbar be visible in the Oxygen editor.
Pages admin bar menu items link to corresponding listing pages in the WordPress admin.
Rank Math Integration
This module enables Rank Math SEO plugin for WordPress to parse text inside the Oxygen editor for Pages and Posts.
Oxygen has built-in support for Yoast SEO i.e., content from Oxygen editor will be included in Yoast’s SEO analysis.
Unfortunately this is at the expense of content in the WordPress editor getting excluded.
This module includes WordPress content in Yoast’s SEO analsysis when using Oxygen.
This module enables HTML5 support for elements like the search form and adds (what we consider to be) some essential CSS – for example, to make all the images responsive.
Image Width and Height Size Attributes
This module automatically adds width and height attributes with values taken from the selected Size for images added using the Image component in Oxygen editor.
This module enables you to work in the Oxygen editor locally without an internet connection by replacing calls to assets from external CDN URLs with files from within the plugin.
All Templates Button
Adds a link to go back to the Templates list screen when editing an Oxygen Template.
Remove Themes and Theme Editor From Admin Menu
Removes Appearance > Themes and Appearance > Theme Editor admin menu items from the WordPress admin.
This module registers popular scripts like Flickity and Isotope so you can load them anywhere in Oxygen.
This module disables Gutenberg WordPress editor and unloads Gutenberg-related stylesheets.
- Purging (auto and manual) of Oxygen revisions.
- Stylesheets – Access and edit Stylesheets that are normally at Manage > Stylesheets outside Oxygen in the WordPress admin.
- Panels – makes all the property panels in a vertical scrollable list.
- Fullscreen – press Ctrl to toggle all the panels off and on; makes it possible to detatch the preview window to a separate tab/window for use with multiple monitors.
- Conditions – registers several useful custom conditions so you can output elements conditionally based on parameters like visitors from a specific US state, members that have purchased a specific membership in MemberPress or Restrict Content Pro or WishList Member.
- Automatically open the Structure (DOM tree) panel when the Oxygen’s editor is launched.
- Oxygen Theme Enabler – with the option to set where the theme or Oxygen should be active in the WP admin w/o editing the plugin’s file.
What is the nature of the license?
The plugin is GPL and can be used on any number of your or your client sites with lifetime updates and support.
How do I install the plugin?
- Click on the download link in your purchase confirmation email if you have not already downloaded it after your purchase.
- Download the plugin’s zip file.
- Go to Plugins > Add New in your WordPress admin. Click “Add New” button, then “Upload Plugin” button, then “Choose File”, browse to and select the plugin’s zip file.
- Activate the plugin.
- Enter the license key and activate your plugin license at Oxygen > Oxy Toolbox > License. A valid license key must be entered for the plugin to work and to receive automatic updates.
Why are the options or sub modules/features not visible?
If a module has options, they will become visible after enabling the module and clicking the Save Changes button.
1.2.7 (June 13, 2020)
- Added the ability to save/export/import plugin’s settings.
- Fixed the URL for Isotope script.
- Added Headroom script.
- Updated Splide script.
1.2.6 (June 13, 2020)
- Added a new module: Image Width and Height Size Attributes.
1.2.5 (June 12, 2020)
- Fixed license activation/deactivation issue especially after site has been migrated to a new location.
- Fixed “At least One Product on Sale” condition.
1.2.4 (June 09, 2020)
- Added these WooCommerce conditions:
- Selected Tag has at least One Product
- Selected Category has at least One Product
- At least One Featured Product
- At least One Product on Sale
1.2.3 (June 08, 2020)
- Fixed fatal error on sites where WooCommerce is not active.
- Masked the license key with dots.
1.2.2 (June 07, 2020)
- Fixed Mobile Detect conditions.
- Added WooCommerce conditions. Details: https://oxyplugins.com/doc/conditions/#WooCommerce.
- Added links to OxyExtras’ settings page (same and new tab) under Navigator’s Oxygen admin bar menu item.
1.2.1 (June 04, 2020)
- Improved Rank Math module to have Rank Math detect images from Oxygen in its XML sitemaps under the Images column.
- Fixed the width of toolbar menu when “Expanded Oxygen Toolbar Menus” editor tweak is enabled.
1.2 (June 01, 2020)
- Removed the visibility of License Key from the plugin’s settings page after the plugin has been licensed. Changed the 2-step process of saving + activating/deactivating to a single step.
- Added “Wider Library Flyout Panel” editor tweak.
- Moved Oxygen’s “Edit with Oxygen” or “Edit <Template>” under the Navigator’s Oxygen admin bar menu.
- Fixed Collapse Editor button not appearing when editing a Stylesheet.
- Fixed custom TOC title not appearing.
- Fixed the CSS of “Expanded Oxygen Toolbar Menus” in preparation for Oxygen 3.4.
- Removed the “Remove default padding, default margin and list styles on ul, ol elements with a class attribute” CSS code in Essentials.
1.1.9 (May 27, 2020)
- Major overhaul of Navigator module.
- added support for editing and viewing Pages and Posts.
- added links to open in new tab for Templates and Pages.
- added “Show ACF Field Groups” option.
- added “Show Fluent Forms’ Forms” option.
- added “Show WooCommerce Products” option.
- added “New” Admin Bar Menu Additions option which adds links to new ACF Field Group, Code Snippet, Fluent Forms form, Reusable under “New” menu item.
1.1.8 (May 24, 2020)
- Improved Rank Math module to include the parent Oxygen Template (if a Template has been selected in the RENDER PAGE USING TEMPLATE dropdown) in Rank Math’s content analysis.
- Fixed media query buttons appearing vertically on hover when Dropdowns On Hover option is enabled.
- Added blue underline for the active media query button when Dropdowns On Hover option is enabled.
- Replaced system font with Source Sans Pro in Offline Mode module.
- Changed display of label from inline-block to inline in the Essentials module.
1.1.7 (May 23, 2020)
- Fixed remove media styles button not being easily clickable when “Media Query Buttons” editor tweak is enabled.
- Reversed the order of media query buttons so smallest is at the left.
1.1.6 (May 23, 2020)
- Added “Offline Mode” module. Credit: Supa Mike and David Browne.
- Added “Media Query Buttons” editor tweak. Credit: Yan Fodé Kiara.
- Added “CSS Tweaks” editor tweak.
- Added “Remove min-width and min-height for empty Divs” editor tweak.
- Added Splide script.
- Changed display of label to inline-block from block in Essentials.
1.1.5 (May 18, 2020)
- Added Body Class condition.
- Added Browser Detect condition.
- Made the Text Edit module’s textarea resizable with a min-height of 15vh.
!=operator for the “Author has CPT entry” condition.
1.1.4 (May 16, 2020)
- Fixed an issue with adding library elements in the Undo module.
1.1.3 (May 15, 2020)
- Added the following Conditions:
- Archive Type
- MemberPress Membership
- RCP Membership
- Referrer URL Parameter
- Fixed undefined index notice issue introduced from the recently added success message upon saving plugin’s settings.
1.1.2 (May 13, 2020)
- Added Conditions module with several conditions. More to follow.
1.1.1 (May 12, 2020)
- Added an option to disable keyboard shortcuts in the Undo module.
- Added “Oxy Toolbox settings have been saved.” success message after pressing the Save Changes button on the plugin’s settings page.
1.1 – May 11, 2020
- Disabled undo and redo in the class name fields and fixed error upon undoing/redoing after adding a class name.
1.0.9 – May 11, 2020
- Added Disable Gutenberg module.
1.0.8 – May 10, 2020
- Added Table of Contents module.
- Added a link to the Feature requests Trello board in the plugin’s settings page.
1.0.7 – May 08, 2020
- Added Reading Progress Bar module.
- Excluded styling of lists in Gutenberg from being reset. Thanks Yan Fodé Kiara.
- Fixed styling in Navigator module to make the ruler in Oxygen editor visible again.
- Added links to changelog, Facebook group and Support on the plugin’s settings page.
1.0.6 – May 07, 2020
- Fixed the size of Oxygen icons appearing larger than they should be in the WP Toolbar on admin pages when certain plugins like Gravity Forms/MailPoet and Navigator are enabled.
- Fixed Repeater components vanishing on clearing styles with Class Act module.
- Removed antialiased font smoothing for body tag from the Essentials module. Ref.: https://usabilitypost.com/2012/11/05/stop-fixing-font-smoothing/, https://responsivedesign.is/articles/font-smoothing/.
- Removed “text-rendering: optimizeSpeed” for body tag from the Essentials module. Ref.: https://bocoup.com/blog/text-rendering.
1.0.5 – May 06, 2020
- Added link to the settings page in the plugins list admin page.
- Replaced base64 string for Oxygen icons with png in the WP Toolbar when Navigator is enabled.
1.0.4 – May 05, 2020
- Added a new module: Open External Links In A New Tab.
- Fixed undefined variable PHP notices.
- Got rid of CSS for removing all animations and transitions for people that prefer not to see them via prefers-reduced-motion. This is apparently causing issues with Animate on Scroll and other needed animations.
1.0.3 – May 04, 2020
- Fixed Templates and Pages links under Back To WP Additions not linking to the correct URLs for sites on subdomains.
- Fixed items in the Previewing dropdown not being reachable on hover with “Dropdowns On Hover” enabled.
1.0.2 – May 04, 2020
- Fixed unwanted space at the top coming from enabling WP Toolbar in the Oxygen editor via Navigator module.
- Fixed back to top button not being clickable reliably in the Oxygen editor.
1.0.1 – May 03, 2020
- License check deactivation to make the plugin work temporarily.
1.0 – May 03, 2020
- Initial Release.