Update on May 03, 2020: This plugin is now a part of Oxy Toolbox. You might want to buy that plugin instead.
Oxy Undo lets you undo and redo user actions in Oxygen.
The plugin adds Undo and Redo buttons to the right of + Add button in the Oxygen builder. Also lets you automatically save your work in the Oxygen editor.
Also provides these keyboard shortcuts:
Undo: ctrl+z (Windows) / cmd+z (macOS)
Redo: ctrl+y or ctrl+shift+z (Windows) / cmd+y or cmd+shift+z (macOS)
A Few Use Cases
- Undoing moving elements around in the Structure Panel or accidental drag and drop actions in the main center frame.
- Undoing the action of linking a selected text in Text component.
- Recovering the text deleted from components like Text and Progress Bar which is otherwise not possible.
- Creating re-usable parts from an element and continue to edit the element by immediately pressing the Undo button. The reusable part can be found in the Templates list.
- Recovering an accidental deletion of a condition.
- Undoing values entered for the properties in the controls for the selected component.
and many more.
Users can set the maximum number of of undo/redo steps that the plugin should keep track of in the plugin’s settings page.
Major Update 1
Autosaving (disabled by default) can be set to run every few minutes.
A special feature called “Smart Autosave” ensures that saving happens only when there is no mouse or keyboard activity after the specified time interval.
What is the nature of the license?
The plugin is GPL and can be used on any number of your or your client sites with lifetime updates and support.
How do I install the plugin?
- Click on the download link in your purchase confirmation email if you have not already downloaded it after your purchase.
- Download the plugin’s zip file.
- Go to Plugins > Add New in your WordPress admin. Click “Add New” button, then “Upload Plugin” button, then “Choose File”, browse to and select the plugin’s zip file.
- Activate the plugin.
- Enter the license key and activate your plugin license at Oxy Plugins > Oxy Undo.
A valid license key must be entered for the plugin to work and to receive automatic updates.
1.1.5 (May 16, 2020)
- Fixed an issue with adding library elements.
1.1.4 (May 12, 2020)
- Added an option to disable keyboard shortcuts.
1.1.3 – May 11, 2020
- Disabled undo and redo in the class name fields and fixed error upon undoing/redoing after adding a class name.
1.1.2 – April 22, 2020
- Fixed CSS of Undo and Redo buttons for Editor Enhancer Pro (tested in 2.1.1) for both Oxygen 3.2.1 and 3.3 Beta 1.
1.1.1 – April 21, 2020
- Fixed CSS for the Undo and Redo buttons with Editor Enhancer Pro (tested in v2.1.1).
1.1 – April 17, 2020
- Added autosave feature.
1.0.2 – April 15, 2020
- Fixed an issue with undo going two steps backward after editing text.
1.0.1 – April 09, 2020
- Added compatibility with Editor Enhancer PRO (works already with the free version).
1.0 – April 08, 2020
- Initial Release.